Thursday, September 11, 2008

Roly Poly

Eli first rolled over on July 12th, almost 2 months ago. He is now rolling over more and more, and finally last night he rolled over for Daddy for the first time. I can't believe it took this long. Now it is almost instant that he rolls over when I put him on his tummy. We are still working on rolling from back to tummy and I can tell he is getting close, but he isn't that interested in being on his tummy.
Eli also tried something new yesterday. He was sitting on the floor playing with his basketball hoop with daddy while I was folding laundry right next to them. Eli grabbed ahold of the basketball hoop and tried to pull himself up. I think if the basketball hoop could have held him he would have been able to pull himself to his feet. He does love to stand. It is almost impossible to get him to sit after he has been standing.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness! He'll probably walk first just because he doesn't want to be on his tummy long enough to crawl!

Jenni said...

That is what I am begining to thing. You should see how much he fights me when I try to roll him from his back tohis tummy. :-)