Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fun Day at the Zoo

Today was a great day! Eli and I went to the zoo with my best friend Sam and her 10 month old daughter Sienna. It was so much fun walking around and looking at the animals. I wasn't sure how much Eli would even see, but he loved it. He rode around in his stroller just taking it all in. I think he enjoyed the water animals the most. I could tell he was really watching them. I think they were the easiest to see since we were inside and they were under water. It was very bright and sunny today. I think the heat wore him out. He and Sienna both fell asleep as soon as we left. This was such an awesome day!

Sienna (almost 10 months) Sam, me, Eli (almost 8 months)

Looking at the little sharks :-)

I love my little boy!

Eli watching the big sharks in the tank, he was fascinated!

Of course we need a souvenir!

No comments: