Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Littlest Valentine is 6 Months!

Little Jude Michael is already 6 months old! I can't believe it! Time is going by too fast. Jude is such a wonderful baby!! When I was pregnant with him I was nervous that he was going to be a handful because Eli was such an easy laid back baby, boy was I wrong! Jude is even easier and more laid back! He still loves to lay on the floor and play as he moves in circles on his back and now he is starting to get the hang of sitting up. He is still wobbly so I am always within arms reach of him. He is still working on his first tooth. I am really surprised it isn't all the way in yet. I can see one little white corner poking through and can feel it under the gum, but it is just taking its time. He is drooling like crazy though. Today he drooled through 2 outfits! Tomorrow I am taking Jude and Eli for their check ups. I am curious to see what they each weigh. Eli hasn't been weighed for months and months and Jude just seems so small to me. Here are a few pictures of my littlest Valentine now that he is 6 months old!!! LOVE HIM!!!!
Jude Michael at 6 Months

2 comments:

Irene said...

Such a cutie!!!! I can't believe it's been that long ALREADY! Happy 6 months baby Jude!

Becky said...

so cute! Your are so lucky Jude's such an easy baby. Nick's getting easier with each month that passes!