Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jude's 6 Month Pictures

Jude did a great job getting his 6 month pictures today!!! I thought the photographer could have done a better job of trying to get him to smile, but I am still very pleased with how they turned out. I was so happy that he sat up for the pictures. Some days he is great at sitting up, and some days he is not so great, he did great today!
Jude at 6 MonthsWe did the same blue blanket pictures with Eli at 6 months. I absolutely love these pictures and they are special because the blankets were baptism gifts from my family. I love this little boy soooo much!

2 comments:

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

I can't wait to snuggle him...and his big brother...tomorrow!

Becky said...

Gorgeous, did you buy all of these pictures, or does your place let you get a disc with all the shots on them??