Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a wonderful way to spend Valentine's Day, with all my boys!!! I have been telling Eli all about Valentine's Day, but everytime I would ask him if he knew what day was coming up he would get all excited and say"Birthday". I think somebody really liked his birthday! He did get excited about Valentine's Day when I told him we were going to make cookies! We got each of the boys a stuffed animal puppet. One was a monkey and one was an elephant. We decided to give Eli the elephant because it was a little bit bigger. He gave the elephant a big hug and was very excited about it, until he saw Jude's monkey. Needless to say the monkey is now Eli's and the elephant is now Jude's. Oh well, at least Jude didn't mind the switch! I love my Valentines!
Eli loved the elephant...
Until he saw the monkey!
Jude now loves the elephant!
Eli helping Mommy make cookies (I LOVE this picture)
My 2 little Valentines!

No comments: