Saturday, May 1, 2010

Natural Light Pictures

Yesterday was a stormy day. In between 2 storms I saw the most beautiful natural light coming in through our patio windows. I thought it would be perfect for some pictures. It happened to be nap time for Eli so Jude was the only one awake. I didn't want to waste this perfect oppertunity for pictures and Jude was the perfect little model! :-) I sat Jude in front of the window on a blanket and took tons of pictures. I am really happy with the results. I love taking pictures with my camera and I still have a lot to learn, but I am having so much fun! Here are a few of my little guy!

Jude Michael 8 1/2 months

2 comments:

Rajean B. said...

Those are great pictures! What a handsome model ;)

Beth said...

Wow Jenni! You are a great photographer!! I'm totally asking for a new camera for Christmas and I might need you to give me a lesson or two ;)

Jude is so cute I could eat him!!!