Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Up Up and Away!

Jude has been doing great in the Up and Up diapers. He has only had one leak through since we switched. The leaks before were up his back and this was down his leg so I am thinking I just didn't get the diaper on right. The best thing about these diapers is the price!!! It is so much cheaper than Pampers, huggies and even Luvs. We have had such a good outcome with these diapers that we decided to switch Eli too! I love my boys! Now that they have matching diapers I had to take a few pictures, you know me!!!
We love Up and Up!!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

that's all I use anymore. They're great. Love those boys!

Megan said...

I'll have to try those! The pictures are adorable! :)

Becky said...

The matching diapers are really cute, glad you found ones you like now. I'll have to try them when i can't get my normal luvs on sale. I'm back to using my cloth diapers part time. I couldn't get a good fit when Nick was small, but now that he's grown some i can.

Are there any swim lessons for babies/kids where you live? Nick had such a great time last night. I have a few friends in OH telling me they dont' have any around them and i'm shocked, but it could just be that in FL we have so many more pools.