Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy 9 Months Jude!

I can't believe this little guy is already 9 months old! Wow is this year going fast! Jude goes for his 9 month check up next Wednesday. I am looking forward to seeing how much he weighs. He has definately put on weight. I can see it everywhere. His little arms and legs have a few cute rolls and his face is so much fuller than it was at 6 months. His little face just glows! He is such a happy baby. You just have to say hi Jude and his entire face lights up. He is also so content to play. He loves his exersaucer and he loves to play on the floor. He goes from sitting to laying on his tummy, but just skips the hands and knees part. Eli didn't crawl until 10 months 4 days and I don't see Jude crawling any earlier than that. He loves loves loves to eat. We are trying out a few table foods with him and he loves everything. I am looking forward to giving him more table foods and less purees and he just gobbles everything up. He is just growing up too fast. I can't believe in 3 months my baby will be 1!
Jude Michael at 9Months
Sticking out his tongue
:-)So big!
Where's Jude
There he is!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

SOOOOO cute ;)