Friday, March 5, 2010

Pictures, Picutres, and more Pictures!!!

I have so many pictures that I love of these boys that I don't always post about so here are a few of my favorites! I just have so much fun with my baby boys!
Jude is doing great taking a bottle each night. He gets so excited when he sees it and he likes to hold it himself. Bottles are a new experience for me.
Eli now likes to drink from his "bottle" too, he had to show me me that he could hold it all by himself too!
Jude doesn't sit in the bumbo long before he tries to escape!
Eli loves to play with the little girl I watch, Addison
We tried a new treat with Jude this week. He was so excited when I first gave it to him.
He wasn't too sure about the texture when he put it in his mouth the first time. I have given it to him a few more times and he seems to like it more each time I give it to him.
I was playing cars in the kitchen with Eli and needed to sit Jude down. He is still too wobbly to sit on the hard kitchen floor so I found a safe place for him to sit. He actually thought it was pretty funny.
He wasn't to sure about it when Eli started to put the cars away!
Jude all ready for the Purdue game
Eli gets so excited to watch basketball on TV. Lately he has been yelling "Go Hummel", even when it isn't Purdue playing
I watched a 2 year old and a 4 year old this week and Eli had a blast with his new friends! It is so much fun to see him be so social!
We pulled this little toy out of the closet and all of a sudden it is the coolest thing
He loves to dunk the ball now
He is such a sweetie!

I have been wanting to make my blog more personal for a little while now but wasn't really sure how to do it. I played around with some pictures and made a new header that I am so so so pleased with! It is also the new background of my computer. I just want to stare at it all day!

I love my family!

2 comments:

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

I love the new blog. It is really colorful and the pics are great! I love all your pictures! I think Jude looks a little like Mike in the one with the Purdue shirt!! So glad he's gaining. Love ya!

Irene said...

Love the new blog layout and banner! I change mine so often, but love it and find it exciting every time! Also loved the pics of the boys! Miss you all!