Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Ride!

Jude usually sleeps in his carseat while I run errands but he was wide awake today so I decided to see how he did sitting in the cart. He absolutley loved it! I am not a big fan of letting small children ride in the back of the cart, but since we were only getting a few things I allowed Eli to. I knew he would do better sitting in the cart then walking on the ground. He did great too! I told him he had to stay on his bottom or he wouldn't be able to sit in the cart like a big boy and he listened!
Jude's first ride in a cart! (Eli is hiding from the camera!)
My 2 big boys!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Jude looks so grown up and cute! I love that your shopping cover has the back support, mine doesn't and i wished i would of looked for one that did, oh well!

Beth said...

M LOVES to ride in the back. She says she wants to ride in the back of the basket when we pull into the parking lot.