Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jude is Gaining Weight!!!!!!

I took Jude for his weight check today and he has gained 1 pound in the last 2 1/2 weeks!!!! I am soo happy about this. He now weighs 14lbs 5 oz, the same as his 4 month check up. It is such an improvement!!! The Dr told me to continue with this new diet to help him gain some more weight and we will check it again at his 9 month check up. :-) I wasn't surprised at all at his weight gain. I can tell just by looking at him that he has gained weight. I am ready to fatten him up some more!!!!
I am so happy he is gaining weight!!! I want to fatten up his skinny arms!
Jude has loved to play with his feet for awile now
Tonight he decided to chew on his toes! Silly Boy!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Great news, i'm so glad the butter is working! Jude is so cute. Is it me or is that baby always smiling??????

Mama E said...

Oh look at those dimples! Simply adorable boy!

Beth said...

I'm so happy!!