Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just Like Papa!

Eli has always been very fond of his Papa's piano. It is his absolute favorite thing to do when we are at Mike's parents house. For Christmas Eli got a big keyboard from his Papaw (my dad) and it is still one of his favorite things to play with. I can already see that Jude is also going to enjoy playing the piano. I look forward to the day when both boys can learn to play the piano from their Papa!

I love that Jude is watching Eli play the piano:-)

Jude's first tooth has finally broke through!!! Yay for baby Jude! I have definately noticed that he has been a little cranky the past few days. There are certain toys that hurt his gums. I tried a teething ring but he didn't really care for it. The only thing that has been helping him is frozen peach slices in his mesh fruit feeder. He loves it now and I think the coldness has really helped his sore gums. I have been letting him have it a few times a day. It works out very nicely while I am making dinner or while we are eating dinner! Since Jude got his first tooth today he got to wear a special shirt. It was a hand me down from one of my sisters, so one of my nephews probably wore it but I am not sure which one (sorry Katie and Tracy). I think this shirt is absolutely adorable. I was hoping that Jude would fit into it when he got his first tooth and it fits him perfectly!
Jude in his adorable shirt
Jude's first tooth

1 comment:

Beth said...

Aw!! Congratulations baby Jude!