Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy 7 Months Jude Michael!

Baby Jude is 7 months old today!!! I don't know why but that just seems so old to me. 6 months is a big milestone, but 7 months means they are closer to being 1 than they are to being a newborn. I also think he has really changed in the last month. He is gaining weight and changing physically but he is also moving around a lot more by rolling and has gotten so much better at sitting up. I also think he is getting his first tooth, but I thought that last month too and was wrong I guess. Nothing is through the gum yet but I can definately feel one under the gums. (I will feel very silly if I don't see a tooth in the next few days!) Jude is also starting to grow some hair finally!!! I love it! When the sun hits it it is super blonde!!! He is such a cutie pie!
Jude Michael at 7 Months

2 comments:

Becky said...

I always think i feel teeth in Nick's mouth and then nothing pops through. I thought we was working on a top tooth last week becuase one day he didn't want his bottle all day, but nothing poped through!

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

These are so cute! The second one reminds me of Michael's sense of humor! I think Jude may have his Daddy's dry wit...it shows in his wry little smile!