Monday, March 8, 2010

Exersaucer Fun!!

Today I brought out the exersaucer for Jude. I have been wanting to get it out for the past month, but we have been trying to figure out where to put it. We don't have a lot of room for it. I finally decided to just bring it in or we never would. Right now it is sitting in the middle of our livingroom. :-) Jude had a blast in it!!! At first I put a blanket around him but I soon realized he didn't need it. Once I took the blanket away he could reach the toys much better! Of course Eli wanted to try it out too. I told him he was too big for it so he found another way to play with it. :-) These boys truly make me happy! And of course I took some pictures!!!
Jude loved it right away!
Of course he had to put the toys in his mouth
He wasn't to sure about this cat
Isn't he just adorable!!
He had a blast!
Eli thought he needed a hat
Eli thought it was a cool place for his 'ninos'
He walked them around the top
Then put them through to the bottom

1 comment:

Beth said...

Looks like fun! Jude is so expressive!