Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Baby!

Jude is my little night owl. He used to be up til at least midnight each night but I recently got his schedule adjusted to where he was asleep by 11:00 or 11:3o. I am hoping with the time change he will start going to bed by 10:00. I do enjoy having a few hours with him after Eli goes to bed. I get some pretty great smiles out of him and tonight he even laughed for me. (of course not for the camera) Jude being up late isn't too bad. I get the quality time with him in the evening and he has been sleeping from 11:00-7:00 usually and the I feed him and he goes back to sleep for a few more hours. This gives me some quality time with Eli in the morning.

Here is my happy baby at 2 1/2 months!

2 comments:

Becky said...

gorgeous, i love all those smiles, and i'm so jealous, sleeps 11 to 7, wow!!!!!!

Irene said...

His smile is sooooo darn cute! Miss you guys!