Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Eli and Jude

Eli:

Eli has been talking up a storm lately. We are hearing new words and sounds everyday. It is really nice to be able to ask Eli what he wants and he is able to tell us. Today he told me he wanted to color, so we did! Usually when I try to get a video of Eli he just wants to see what I am recording, but today he was actually excited to talk to me on camera! Here is a video of Eli talking.



Jude:

Jude is really starting to notice his hands. He is constantly looking at them or chewing on the. And there has been several times when I have caught him sucking his thumb. We have always said we would rather our kids have a pacifier than suck their thumb just because it will be easier to get rid of a pacifier. I have to admit it is pretty adorable when Jude sucks his thumb. If that is what he wants I don't think I will be able to stop him.

This is how I found Jude this morning



Jude found his hands!

Jude checking out the bumbo

Jude doing some tummy time

2 comments:

Irene said...

The video of Eli is soooo cute! He's going to be soooo smart because of his mama's teaching skills! Jude is getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys at the baptism!

Becky said...

gorgeous as usual. Nich starting to suck his thumb too and of course everyone has something to say about it!