Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Back To Doing Daycare

Today I started watching a little boy named James. He will be 2 this Saturday so he is only a couple of months older than Eli. Right now he is coming 2 days a week, but sometime after Thanksgiving he will start coming everyday. He is a very sweet boy and he and Eli played so well together today. I think Eli has missed being around other kids. I am hoping to watch maybe 2 more kids, but for now it is nice to have just the 1 extra kiddo. It is a nice way to ease back into it and today could not have gone better. Eli and James played together, ate at the same time, they both napped from 1:00 - 2:45, and then they played some more. I am so thankful that I am able to stay home with my boys!!!!
Eli and James playing Ninos together
Jude had a fun day too, he loves to play in his bouncy seat
He is constantly smiling when in his bouncy seat (thanks Aunt Tracy)

1 comment:

Becky said...

nice, yeah for some extra money too!!!!