Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy 22 Months Eli!

That means is 2 months my baby (he will always be my baby) will be 2 years old! That just doesn't seem possible. He is growing up so fast. It is amazing to see the new things he learns each day. His big thing right now is talking. He is spitting out new words by the minute it seems. He has become quite the picky eater. He is to the point where he will no longer try anything new and the things he used to love are hit or miss now. He has also become a little climber. I am constantly telling him to get off the arms of the couches and the dog cages. I can't take my eye off of him for a second. He sure is a busy boy, but that is one of things that I love about him! He has his tantrums and fits, but he is such a sweet little boy!
Eli at 22 Months Old!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow he is getting big, are you worried about the terrible two's??? I've heard some really, really bad stories about this time.

Sounds like you had great trip, i can't believe you took Jude to see New Moon, i want to go, but our theatres are so loud i don't think Nich would be able to sleep through it. Some areas of hte county have 'mommie and baby' movies, and they turn the sound down, but the closest one to me is over 2hrs away, boohooo!

Jenni said...

Becky, I think the terrible twos are just a myth, because they really start at 18 months! :-)