Friday, November 20, 2009

Off To Indiana!!!!

We are leaving tomorrow morning for a week long trip to Indiana!!! I am super excited about the trip and getting to see everyone, but a little nervous about the 6-7 hour car ride with the boys. I am not worried about Eli, he will be fine as long as we have books, toys, and the DVD player. I am not sure how Jude will do. He did perfect last time, but he was only 4 days old then and all he did was sleep.

We are going to be super busy while we are there, but we want to make sure we can do everything. Here is our schedule:

Saturday: Drive, Nephew Sunjay's first Birthday Party, Mass (?), New Moon!!!!
Sunday: Mass (?), Jude's Baptism
Monday: Thanksgiving with the Regers
Tuesday: Dinner with friends and touring my friends new house!!!
Wednesday: Travel to the Williams side
Thursday: Thanksgiving with my mom for lunch, Thanksgiving with my dad for dinner
Friday: Possibly shopping in the morning, and Sienna's (my best friends little girl) 2nd birthday party!
Saturday: Drive back to Iowa!!!

It will be super busy, but we are super excited to go!!!!! Oh and did I mention we are bringing the dogs with us! There will be lots to post when we get back!

1 comment:

Becky said...

enjoy your trip, can't wait to see all the pictures, that i know you will take! I'm sure Jude will do great on the trip, i'm thinking he's going to sleep 90% of the time!!!!!