Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween to everyone!!! We had such a wonderful day! We decided we wanted Eli to be Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabbe because it is his absolute favorite show. Since Eli was going to be Brobee Jude got to be Muno from Yo Gabba Gabba. My mom made the most adorable outfits for them. She is amazing with a sewing machine!

Halloween 2009

Brobee

Muno

Eli had a blast trick or treating. He didn't say anything to the people when they opened the door, but he gave them a smile as they held out the candy. Eli enjoyed picking up the candy and putting it in his pumpkin. Eli was a little disappointed when we were done, but it was a little chilly so we didn't want to stay out too long. We didn't end up putting Jude in his costume for trick or treating. We just bundled him up in his carseat and pushed him around in the stroller. I put Jude in his costume when we got home but he wasn't in the mood for pictures.

Eli getting some candy while trick or treating

Jude all bundled up trick or treating

The boys each had a few Halloween outfits. I think Eli had 2 different shirts and Jude had 4. I purchased 1 for Eli because I didn't think he would have anything, the rest were either gifts or hand me downs from cousin. Gotta love the hand me downs. Here are some cute pictures of the boys this week in their Halloween gear!
I love my little family!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

They're so cute! I'm so glad they had a good halloween. And your mom is amazing with a sewing machine! I need to take some lessons :)

Becky said...

those costumes are excellent!!! I need lessons too! Love the halloween outfits all week too. Nich got 2 as gifts from friends, so i didn't have to buy any, he's going to wear one today actually!

Irene said...

The costumes are fabulous! Your mom is amazing! I love Jude's cheeks!