Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

While my mom and Jackie were here visiting we were able to go to the pumpkin patch with the boys. Mike and I have been planning on taking the boys for a couple of weekends but something always came up. One weekend Eli had a fever and then the next weekend the weather was terrible. I am so glad that we were able to go this weekend! We had a blast. Eli loved running around and playing, Jude slept the entire time and of course I took tons of pictures!
Bloomsbury Farms 2009

Having fun with the cut outs!

The Hay Ride through the corn field

Jude really enjoyed the hayride

Eli loved feeding the animals

Eli had fun playing in the hay with Aunt Jackie

He wasn't too sure about this pony, he kept saying "no, no, no"

Me and my Pumpkins!

We found the cutest pumpkin!

It was such a wonderful trip and I am so glad that we were able to go! Thanks Mom and Jackie!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Little Jude is so bundled up, it's adorable! I miss pumpkin patches. We dont' have them in FL, it's too hot, it's stillin the 80s here.

Nicole said...

Looks like you had a great time. Love the pictures of Jude all bundled up and still sleeping!

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

It is so funny how you can put Jude in all those poses and he doesn't wake up!