Monday, July 27, 2009

To Iowa and Back!!!!

We have officially moved our stuff to Iowa!!!! Last Thursday we loaded everything we own onto a huge truck and Mike drove it out to Iowa. Eli and I stayed Thursday night with my mom and got up early on Friday and the 3 of drove out to Iowa. Overall it was a great weekend. I love the house that Mike found for us. Eli did amazingly well in the car and at the new house while we were unpacking. And we got pretty much everything put away so now when we move with a newborn and a toddler we won't have a bunch of stuff to put away. :-) Now it is just wait and see when this baby arrives.


The town we are living in is pretty small, but you can tell it is rather new and still growing. We live just about 5 minutes from a bigger town that has everything we need. In the few days that we were there I felt like I was able to learn the area pretty well and find my way around. About 10 minutes from our house is a huge mall that has a children's museum attached to it. I thought it was weird that it was attached to the mall but I look forward to taking the boys there.

The house is great. It is actually a duplex, but is so much bigger than I expected. The back yard is bigger than our yard in Noblesville. The house is a split level so when you walk in the front door you either go upstairs or downstairs. Downstairs is a huge 2 car garage, washer and Dryer, full size bathroom, living room (toy room), and our guest bedroom. Upstairs is our main living room, kitchen, dining room, full bathroom, master bedroom, and the babies room. There is also a little patio off the downstairs toy room and a deck off of the main livingroom.

The Front



The Back


The Living Room

Downstairs Toy Room

Guest Room

Master Bathroom

Master Bedroom(sorry about the mess)

The Boys' Room

Eli Playing in his room

3 comments:

The Narsinghani's said...

Love the house. Can't wait to visit it.

Becky said...

The house looks great, thanks for the update! I can't believe how much progress you guys made already, you must be exhausted!

Irene said...

awww Jenni!! 2 cribs! Life will be great in Iowa and I'm sure those boys will keep you busy! Great house!