Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm Done!!!!!!

Today was my last day of work!!! I have been looking forward to this day for quite some time. I was hoping for sometime to rest but since we have to be out of our house in 2 weeks I don't think I will be resting much. It looks like I will be packing while Eli is napping. I do plan on taking Eli to story hour again and some other activities around the area so that Eli will stay busy. I think Eli will miss the other kids. He played so well with them. It won't be too long until he has a little brother to play with!!!

Zach (1) Grace (4) Kennedy (19months) Eli (17months)

2 comments:

Beth said...

YAY!!!! Let me know if you want to go to the Children's Museum one morning. We have a pass and could get you in free!

Becky said...

It's so sad when one chapter of life ends and a new one begins, but that's what life is i guess. Good luck with the packing, i;ve moved a lot and always hate packing.

As to the core blood question you asked me on my blog. My dr. said only about 10 to 20% of her patients actually do this, and most do it with their 2nd or 3rd child. She said the cost is a big concern and doesn't feel like there's enough improvements/uses for it yet. My local hospital does not participate in the shared blood so i can't donate Nicholas's for research, or i would.