Sunday, July 19, 2009

Helping Pack!

We have been busy packing and Eli has been having fun in the kitchen. It isn't too easy to pack with a 17 month old, but we have gotten plenty done during nap time and after Eli goes to bed. I can't believe we are moving out of our house this week. I am excited to see our place in Iowa and get things put away next weekend. I want to get as much done as possible while we are there so we won't have to do a lot once we officially move with a new baby.

Eli thinks the cabinets are more fun when there is nothing in them!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Good Luck with the move, sounds like a lot of work, don't work to hard.

So i'm guessing you won't be blogging for a while, what if i have Nicholas and you aren't around to hear about it??? Just kidding, i'm sure you'll get your computer up and running soon after you arrive in Iowa, who can live without internet access these day, not me!

I think he's staying in another week or two, i'm thinking he's going to come on 8-2, that was my mom and dad's wedding anniversary, and i just have this feeling that's going to be NIcholas Birthday.

Maggie said...

Empty cabinets are more fun, mom! :) hope the packing is going well. We moved to our condo when Noah was 3 months and I thought that was hard enough w/ packing and unpacking.... and he wasn't even mobile yet! So I am sure it is harder with a toddler!

The Narsinghani's said...

Sunjay has enjoyed being the williams baby, but he is excited to be a big cousin to the new little Reger!!! Can't wait for the 4th boy in a row!!!