Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eli is 18 Months Old!

Today Eli is 18 months old. That means tomorrow he will be closer to 2 years old than to 1 year old. I can't believe how big he is getting. He wants to be so independent lately and try everything on his own. Some things he is getting really good at, like going up and down the step at grandma and grandpa Reger's. There are other things that he isn't so good at yet like eating applesauce with a spoon. I can't believe that he will be a big brother is just a few weeks.
We had a fun day today! I took Eli to the park and he loved this dinosaur! He was so excited to ride on it. Unfortunately I couldn't get a picture because it was kind of high up and I didn't want to step away from Eli. We didn't last too long at the park because I sure get tired awful quickly these days, I wonder why? :-)


Since Eli is 18 months today that means his cousin Luke is 1!!!! Happy Birthday Luke!

1 year ago today!!! Eli at 6 months with newborn Luke and cousin Isaac


Baby Update: I am 35 weeks along and I get to go in next Wednesday for an ultrasound to check on this little boys size. The Dr thinks he is going to be big like his brother. Hopefully he will come at 37 weeks too!! I am super excited to have another ultrasound. I haven't seen this guy since I was 19 weeks along. Oh and we finally have a possibility for a name for this little boy!!!! We aren't 100% sure yet so you will just have to wait to find out!

No comments: