Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First Swim of the Year!

On Sunday we went over to Mike's parents house to celebrate him getting his Masters Degree. I am so proud of him, what an accomplishment! It was such a great day. We had a cookout and got to go for a swim. I have been anxiously waiting to take Eli for a swim. When we took him last year he just kind of sat there, of course he was only 5-7 months old then. I think he really enjoyed it this year. He was kicking his legs and splashing around. Of course his favorite part was the basketball for the pool. I can't wait to take him again. :-)


He was a little nervous at first

It didn't take long until he was ready to play

He didn't want to let go of this ball

We all had a great day!

Flash back to his first swim of 2008!


1 comment:

Maggie said...

Fun swimming photos! Where did you get the floaty thing that he is in? I haven't gone out to look for that kind of thing yet; do you like it?
Your house is so nice! I checked out the link you sent me. Too bad we are looking in Westfield, just east or west of 31. Jason's work is at 91st and Meridian and my parents live north in Sheridan so we are trying to split the drive. I hope you have a buyer quickly! There are more people out there looking now that there is this first time tax credit. =)