Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fun Stuff!

Let's start with the good news. I found out yesterday that I passed the 3 hour glucose test! That means I don't have gestational diabetes this time! I was so sure that I had it since I had it when I was pregnant with Eli and I failed the 1 hour test. I am very excited that I don't have to worry about this time. I am still going to try and eat better though. I have also started walking in the evenings. I put Eli to bed at 8:00 and then my sister Jackie comes over and we take the dogs for a 45 minute walk. Now Reggie and Maggie know when Eli goes to bed and I put my shoes on it is time for a walk and they get so excited.
Today is my neice Lily's 3rd birthday so Sunday we went to her birthday party! I think our Yo Gabba Gabba gift was a hit. She had to line them up on the table to eat her cake and ice cream!


This is Eli's new game, "where's the sippy", unfortunately we end up doing baths or mini baths (baby wipes) every night!


Eli talking on his cell phone, or as he calls it his 'Lo'!

Eli and Mommy being silly!

Eli and Maggie watching daddy mow the lawn

Today I took Eli and Kennedy for a walk around our neighborhood in Eli's wagon. It was so much fun. As long as the weather is nice I am going to try and do this each morning!

They had a blast. They talked and laughed back and forth the entire time. This is Eli giving Kennedy a high five!


This video is of a new trick Eli has learned!

1 comment:

Irene said...

such a cute video Jenni!!! Miss you guys!