Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

We have had a wonderful Father's Day weekend. Yesterday my dad came to visit for the afternoon and today we went over to Mike's parents for a pool party with his dad's side of the family. Eli loves to spend time with both of his Grandpas so he had a blast. Mike put his money from his graduation with his Father's Day gift and got a new Iphone and had it delivered on Friday so he had a great weekend playing with is new toy. I must say it is pretty cool. I also got a new phone and have had phone playing with it.


Eli and Daddy on Father's Day
Eli and Daddy and Grandpa on Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

He's so darn cute. I heard he was sick! Poor little guy. Madeleine is not feeling like herself either. In fact I got a little worried this morning and called to talk to the nurse b/c she hadn't gone to the bathroom since yesterday evening. They told me to take her to the ER to get fluids if she hadn't had a wet diaper by 4, but she did! I'm making her drink stuff too. But she's acting really lethargic.