Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Reggie!!!

Our little Fur Baby is 4 years old today. He has been enjoying a very lazy day, just like every other day. :-) He got 2 new toys and a special treat to celebrate his Birthday!


This past week has been crazy around here. We are putting our house on the market and had a meeting with a realtor last night. So we have been cleaning and organzing like crazy. I have to say the house looks amazing. I hadn't realized how much junk we had accumulated over the past 2 years. We still have a little more to do before the realtor comes back tomorrow afternoon to take pictures. Mike has been working outside and in the garage all day. I have been trying to get some stuff done inside, but it isn't always easy with little ones running around.


The realtor said the house looked great but had a few suggestions for us. The first was to move the table into the dining room instead of the kitchen. Well that won't work because the dining room is our toy room and since I watch kids here at the house I need a toy room. He suggested making one of the extra bedrooms a toy room. Well I can't do that. All the bedrooms are upstairs. How can I get lunch ready or take the dogs outside or do anything with the kids upstairs. His 3rd suggestion was to open up the living room by moving the love seat. I understand his point, but the way we have the living room situated is to keep the kids out of the kitchen. If we move the love seat there will be no way to block the kids from the kitchen. I completely understand his suggestions, but there really is no way since I watch kids here at the house. Luckily he was very understanding. We are trying a few things to open up the livivng room and kitchen without making my day miserable. After we get everything cleaned and organized I am going to take some pictures of the house.

The realtor was very nice and seemed very positive about getting the house sold this summer. There are 9 houses for sale in our neighborhood, but ours is the only 4 bedroom house so that is a huge plus. Plus there is a little pond behind our house with a fountain. I am hoping that the house will sell quick so that we won't have to worry about it all summer. The realtor said that selling can be a very stressful process and that is the last thing I need.


I know there was nothing in my blog about this picture, but I thought it was too cute and had to share it. Eli is riding his train with his friend Kennedy.

2 comments:

Becky said...

He's just too cute! I make my dogs b-day cakes (dog friendly of course) on their b-days and they all love it. Mollie's in next July 1, she'll be 2.

So where are you guys moving to? Is it close, are you just wanting a different house??

Irene said...

I'll be praying for your house to sell quickly so you won't be too stressed!