Thursday, April 30, 2009

Eli is 15 Months Old!!!

I know I say this each month but I can't believe he is 15 months old already! I love him more and more each day! He had his checkup this morning and is weighing in at 22 1/2 lbs which is in the 25% for his age. He is 29 1/2 inches long which is in the 10%, so he is just a little small. He was so good at the Dr today. The Dr got to hear most of the words he can say and the dr said he is right where he is supposed to be for his age and maybe even a little advanced for boys his age. Eli had to get 3 shots which he wasn't too happy about but he was ok as soon as I picked him up. This video is a couple of minutes long, but he is just so stinking cute I had to share it!


Eli at 15 months

Giving Mommy a kiss

Playing with his balloon from Daddy

1 comment:

Becky said...

Time for the new big boy car seat, they only go to about 22 lbs, right???

He's just too cute, i loved the video!! I'll totally be taking some of Nicholas in the future!