Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Fun!

Saturday Eli and I went over to my sister Katie's house. My mom was visiting for the weekend and my sister Jackie was there too. It was such a nice day out we took the kids outside to play. This was the first time I have taken Eli outside and just let him run around in the grass. He had a blast. I tried putting him in the swing and down the slide but all he wanted to do was run in the grass. It was so fun to watch him. His face just lit up with excitement. He was not happy when we had to come back inside.




Unfortunately it was not such a fun weekend for Maggie. I took both Reggie and Maggie to get groomed yesterday at Petsmart where we always take them. The groomer accidently cut Maggie's ear and she had to get stitches. My poor little girl. She has to wear a cone so she doesn't scratch her ear and pull her stitches out and she hates it. I feel bad for her. She is even having trouble eating and Maggie usually swallows her food in 2 seconds. I am sure she just needs to get used to the cone. I understand that accidents happen but we probably won't be taking the dogs back there.

Poor Maggie :-(

3 comments:

Irene said...

awww poor Maggie! I know when we got Rudy neutered his cone was like 5x the size of Maggie's! It was so sad to see him in pain; I hope she feels better soon!

p.s. I absolutely love Eli's dimples!

Becky said...

Poor little Maggie, that's never happened to my dog, mini schnauzer, but i have heard of it before. I hope they didn't charge you for the hair cut!

Jenni said...

They didn't charge us and they took care of the vet bills!