Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh Eli :-)

If he can't climb into a toy bucket he will figure some way to get into it!

Last night was bath night for Eli. We have just been using his baby bath tub. It has a little seat in it for a toddler and there is plenty of room but lately he has been climbing in and out. So I decided to take the baby tub out and just use the tub. Eli was a little skeptical at first. He got in ok and got some of his toys and seemed to be having fun. As he was moving around he slipped a little but didn't fall because I had a hold of him. That did it for him. I couldn't get him out of there fast enough. He was so scared, he just clung to me. So I drained the water and filled up the baby tub but he wouldn't even get in there. So last night wasn't a bath night after all. Tonight I decided to try again. I could tell he was a little nervous as I put him in but he didn't cry so I thought that was a good sign. I got out the camera to take some pictures and as I took one I noticed a little leg going over the side of the tub as he was climbing out. I don't want him to be scared of the bath tub, especially since it is almost summer and pool time. So i put on my bathing suit and got in the tub with Eli and gave him his bath. He had fun with me in there. Hopefully I won't have to get in the tub on Wednesday night!

Sunday night before he got scared

His little leg is coming up as he is trying to climb out tonight

See baths can be fun

No comments: