Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's a.......

Beautiful Baby!!!!
I think this picture is sooo cute!
We had our ultrasound today and it went great. Our baby is growing right on track for 19 weeks. We got to hear the heart beat and see our baby move all around. We even found out the sex, BUT we have decided to keep it a secret for just a little while. Since we are going to see all of our family on Easter we wanted to tell them in person. So we will be able to announce it after Sunday. And on a fun note I wore my non-maternity jeans to the ultrasound!!!! I don't think I will be wearing them much longer though :-)

2 comments:

Beth said...

SO CUTE!!! Can't wait to hear the news :)

Maybe he/she will be a thumb sucker like M :)

Becky said...

Oh come on, no fair!!!!!! Beautiful clear picture!

You can leave it on my blog, i won't tell any one, i'm all the way down here in Florida!!!!