Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I had the best Mother's Day today. We went out for breakfast with my husbands parents and his sister and her family. I love to go out to eat for breakfast!!!!! Then this afternoon we headed to my sister's house to have a cookout. It was great. My mom and all of my sisters and their families were there. We weren't for sure if we would be able to see all of our family today but it worked in our favor and we were able to. Eli had a blast all day. Breakfast is his favorite meal of the day, and he got to play outside at my sister's house. He must have worn himself out because he was in bed by 7:30. The day itself felt like a gift to me, but I also got an amazing present. Mike gave me a digital picture frame!!!!! Now I need to go through all of my pictures on the computer and pick which ones I want on my frame. I am so excited about it!!! Eli also picked out a book for me to read to him. It is perfect. It is about a mommy and baby duck. Ducks right now are one of Eli's favorite things. We read the book together before Eli went to bed and he gave the ducks on each page a kiss!

Best Mother's Day ever!!!!!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

The flipflops were Childrens Place 2/$5...How is this pregnancy going? Is it different than being pregnant and not chasing around a little one!? =)

You are so good about blogging. I am thankful if I get around to it once or twice a week!

Irene said...

Happy belated Mother's Day Jenni!!! Love the pic, hope we can get together soon!!