Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We went to my dad's for Thanksgiving lunch and then headed over to my Mom's for Thanksgiving dinner. Both meals we wonderful and it was so nice to be able to visit with family all day long. The boys had so much fun playing with their cousins. We always have a blast when we get together. Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving with my dad, unfortunately I didn't take any pictures at my mom's.
My Dad with his 8 grandkids
Jude and Papaw
Cutie cousins Maya and Lily are the best of Friends!
After Thanksgiving dinner was over we headed home and got the boys into bed. Then I met up with my mom, sisters, and a few nieces at Toysrus to get our Black Friday shopping started! I usually get started around 3:00 or 4:00 AM but this year Toysrus opened up at 10:00 PM so that is when we got started! My plan was to go to Toysrus and then go home to bed and go back out around 4:00AM. The lines at Toysrus were so crazy that I didn't get out of there until 1:00 so I just decided to stay out. We headed over to Walmart where my mom got in line for a TV. My sister Tracy and I went to Steak and Shake with our niece to get some food and some energy. It was so much fun! I then dropped them off at Walmart and I headed over to Target where my sister Katie had been waiting in line since 1:00 AM to get a TV. We got our stuff at Target and were out of there by a little after 5:00. That is when I decided to call it quits and went home to bed. They continued shopping for hours! We got some great deals but more importantly we had so much fun together! I look forward to this each year!
The boys in their $4 jammies!
Eli loving his new jammies!
Cute as can be in his new jammies!

No comments: