Monday, November 15, 2010

Holiday Cards

Sending out Holiday cards is one of my favorite things about Christmas time. I love getting them and I love sharing them with my friends and family. Unfortunately this year we had decided that we weren't going to be sending out family Christmas cards in order to save a little money. I recently stumbled across a friends blog and found a great way to get 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly.com!!

I am so excited about this! Shutterfly has awesome holiday cards! I have already been browsing through their selection to find some ideas for this year! I love how they offer cards with more than one picture on them! I can really get creative now! Look at how neat this is!

It is also a great place to find photo gift ideas too! They have adorable calendars and awesome photo mugs! So get over there and check them out! Bloggers don't forget....Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly....sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010.

I am so excited to get started on my holiday cards and what is better than 50 free!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Too bad they don't give you free stamps too! :)
I haven't yet decided about Christmas cards, but right now I'm thinking probably not.

Jenni said...

Free stamps would definitely be nice!