Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Meet My Family!

This past weekend we got together with my side of the family for family pictures. We were nervous about doing outside pictures in November, but the weather was GREAT!!! I love that we have such a big family that is still growing! We have so much fun when wee get together!
Here we all are!
My mom and her 5 kids
My mom and her 15 Grandkids
My brother Kory and his 5 kids
Jake, Jessica, Kory & Olivia, Alex, Kory
My sister Katie and her family
Girish & Sunjay, Katie & Maya
My sister Tracy and her family
Lily, Isaac, Tracy & Bosco, Chris, Luke, Grace
All the grand daughtersThe big girls
Sydney, Jessica, Alex, Kayla

The Little Girls
Maya, Lily, Olivia, Grace

The Little Boys
Jude, Luke, Eli, Sunjay

2 comments:

Alicea said...

Awww, so cute. I love big families!

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

Who took the pictures? They are great!!