Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Family Pictures

Back in August I entered some pictures of the boys in a photo contest on Facebook and they won!!!! We won a free family photo shoot for 4, how perfect!! We met the photographer, Amber of Cupcakes and Champagne Photography at a park and she was able to get some wonderful pictures! I am so thrilled with how they turned out! I love the ones that she got of the boys together and I am so happy to finally have a GREAT family picture to hang in our house. The only framed family picture we have right now is from Eli's baptism, that means no Jude. I can't wait to get these printed and hung up in our house! Here are a few of my favorites:
I love my little family of 4!!

Sweet Elijah Kent 2 3/4 years oldMy sweetie Jude Michael 14 monthsBrothers and FriendsA few more by the waterI love these 2 boys so much
I don't think they could be any sweeter
More fun family photos!I love Eli's blue eyes
My sweet baby boy
Fun in the leaves My absolute favorite!

I am so excited about these and can't wait to get them printed and hung up in my house!!! I am so glad that we won this photo shoot. Part of the prize was the CD with our pictures so the only thing we have to pay for is to print them off wherever we want! I couldn't be happier about this!

2 comments:

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

Absolutely Beautiful!I know what Grandma and Papa want for Christmas!!!;)

Unknown said...

GREAT PICTURES! I second M, E, JP, and J's Grandma's thought!