Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

I was talking to my mom on Thursday afternoon and like always Eli wanted to say hi. He told her the usual hi Grandma, I love you , I miss you, but this time he also said Grandma come visit (he may or may not have been coached). Well it worked. My mom called back a few hours later and asked Eli if he wanted her to come visit and of course he said yes. :-) We had a wonderful weekend with her. On Saturday we went to the mall and she got to see how much fun Eli has at the play place and playing trains at Barnes and Noble. She even got to ride the carousel with him. Eli loves to play with his Grandma. His entire face just lights up and Jude was just his happy self! I am so thankful that she is able to come visit us as often as she does.
The boys had so much fun with Grandma, it was easy to catch big smiles!
I even caught a picture of Jude waving to grandma! (he has been waving for about a week but Mike doesn't believe me)

Thanks Mom for such a wonderful visit! It was just what I needed, I was really starting to get homesick. And of course the boys are always excited to see you. And now that I know having Eli say come visit works the rest of the family better be ready! We miss everyone!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yay!!! looks like so much fun ;)