Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Special Visitor

For the past week and half my neice Olivia has been visiting us!!!! She sent herself in the mail! Her first grade class has been reading Flat Stanly who gets flattened by a bookcase and sends himself in the mail. For a class project they mailed themselves to family. It was too cute. We took Olivia with us to the mall to play and to Barnes and Noble to read some books. We also had lots of fun with Olivia here at home. Here are a few pictures from Olivia's stay with us.

1 comment:

Megan said...

So cute, Jenni! My class did Flat Stanley when I taught 2nd grade, and we did the same project! My students loved it when their families took the time to do fun stuff with it! Your niece is probably so excited!
I agree about the teething. It's exhausting! I hope your boys come through it soon too!