Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy 8 Months Baby Jude!

Jude Michael is 8 months old today! He is getting so big so quickly and he is just as cute as can be. He is becoming quite verbal lately. He is constantly babbling and in the past week has started to say Dada!! Yay, his first word!! I have been trying so hard to get it on video but he isn't cooperating! I did manage to get it on my cell phone video camera but there is no way to get that on to my blog. He absolutely loves to sit up and play now. Now that he can sit he has no interest in laying on the floor so he rarely has the oppertunity to roll around. I have been trying to show him how to get to his hands and knees but he doesn't seem to care about it. I am guessing that he is going to be a late crawler like Eli (10 months). Jude enjoys playing in the exersaucer and bounces like crazy when he is in it. He is still such a happy happy baby and I love all the faces that he makes. I was a picture taking fool today and these are just the tip of the iceberg!!!
Jude Michael at 8 Months

4 comments:

Jenny said...

He is getting so big and soooo cute!!

Becky said...

So cute! I can't get Nick to wear a hat he hates them!

Mama E said...

Those are the cutest stinkin' dimples I have EVER seen! Happy 8 Months Jude!

Beth said...

I can't believe he's 8 months!!! I feel like I've missed his whole life ;'(

But he's super cute. I wish John Paul would leave his hat on!