Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa!!!!!

We took the boys to see Santa today. I have been prepping Eli for this for weeks now. We have watched Christmas shows and talked about Santa. I would ask Eli what he wanted Santa to bring him and he always said ball. Eli would get so excited when we would talk about sitting on Santa's lap. Even with him being excited I knew there was a slim chance of Eli actually sitting on Santa's lap. I was happy that he sat next to Santa and Jude didn't mind sitting on Santa's lap! I think the family picture turned out cute! After the picture Santa gave Eli a little coloring book and then Eli had a one track mind. When Santa asked Eli what he wanted for Christmas Eli said color! It was pretty cute. And of course as we were leaving Eli started crying "Santa, Santa Santa"!
Santa 2009

No comments: