Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Stockings!

Eli got a very special package in the mail today. Grandma Reger made him a Christmas stocking and it is the most gorgeous Christmas stocking I have ever seen! It is so beautiful. Eli absolutley loves it too. He was very excited to see the locket with a picture of him and Grandma, unfortunately he still won't attempt to say Grandma. We also gave Jude his stocking. It is the same stocking that Eli used last year for his first Christmas and each of our future children will use for ther first Christmas!

The Stocking, Santa with a westie!

Eli loves it!
Jude with his stocking
He is such a happy baby!

The Stockings

Our living room all decorated for Christmas
Just a fun picture from tonight, I love my boys so much!

3 comments:

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

I'm so glad he likes it! I'm starting on Jude's right after Christmas!!

Becky said...

Ok your mom really needs to sell here beautiful creations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenni said...

We are very lucky to have talented grandmas on both sides!!!