Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Tree

We decorated our Christmas Tree tonight!! It started out a little rocky but ended up a wonderful evening. Eli had been pretty fussy all afternoon. I think he still isn't 100% over his cold from last week and I think he is getting at least 1 of his molars. He had a couple of melt downs and we ended up watching Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown twice. I would have preferred to watch a Christmas show, but at least we got the tree decorated.
Eli enjoyed playing in the box!

He was excited when we turned the lights on

The only way I could get him to smile by the tree was sitting in the box and it turned out blurry

By the end of the evening he was exhausted

Reggie enjoys the Christmas tree as well

Jude checking out the lights up close

With the tree skirt my mom made

Laying under the tree

He was in such a smiley mood!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love Jude's smiles, he is just too cute!! We put our tree up on Sunday, but have not yet decorted it, corection we got the train up. We're taking our family Christmas picture on Sunday, so it has to be decorated by then.

Love the tree skirt, that mom of yours sure is talented!!!