Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Came Early for Me!!!

Mike decided to give me my present early so I could have it all figured out and use on Christmas morning. I got an amazing new camera!! When I say amazing I mean wow!!! This is actually a Christmas/Mother's Day/Anniversary/Birthday present. It takes the most amazing pictures and videos. They are so crisp and clear. I am so so so happy! Here are just a few of the great pictures I have gotten.

My Boys! Smiley Jude Michael Eli and Butta Jude in the bumbo Eli playing Jude getting ready for bath! (my favorite picture, check out the mohawk)Bath time for Jude Eli dancing Jude playing

Eli having some milky

I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA!!!!!!!

3 comments:

megan eisenberger said...

Hey I'm friends with Beth
What camera did you get? I'm in the market for a new one.

Becky said...

Wow those pictures are great and very clear. I almost got that outfit for Nick Jude is wearing at the carter outlet last week, but since it looked so warm i didn't think he'd get much use out of it here in Fl, but Jude looke adorable in it!!!!!!

Jenni said...

Hi Megan, it is the Canon Rebel T1i and I absolutely love it.