Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

We had such a wonderful Christmas today! Unfortunately Eli wasn't feeling the best(teeth and a cold), but he still enjoyed his Christmas. He had so much fun opening his presents and he also helped Jude open his. Santa went a little overboard this year, but I think he knew that Eli and Jude have been such good boys:-) Here are just a few of the pictures I took today! ;-) Love my new camera!!!!
Setting out cookies for Santa last night
Santa was good to our boys!
Jude's first Christmas
Eli was a little standoffish at first and needed momma, but then this became his favorite thing!
Jude's favorite present
He played on it all day
Even did some tummy time!
Eli checking out the goodies in his stocking
Jude checking out his stocking
Eli LOVES his Yo Gabba Gabba Laptop! Ninoland and Ninos(this is where Santa went overboard)
Loving the nino car
Eli with his new hat, it's Plex from Yo Gabba Gabba!!!!
Jude checking out some new toys and the new tray for his bumbo!
Baby Jude reminding us the real reason for this Holiday!!!!

I had such a wonderful day with my family! I feel so blessed. I love my husband and my 2 little boys so much. Tomorrow we are heading to Indiana for a week (as long as the weather is on our side). Right now the roads are covered in ice so we will just have to make sure the roads are clear for us. We are all very excited to visit everyone! We have 3 family Christmas parties to go to and we are going to have Eli's 2nd Birthday Party while we are there (his birthday is January 30th)!! There will be lots to post when I get back! And you can count on tons and tons of pictures!!!! :-) Merry Christmas again!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Nice, woow looks like Santa loved shopping for your boys!!! I need to look for a tray for Nick's bumbo, but his legs are so big he somtimes gets stuck in the chair, so maybe he won't be in it for much longer, who knows!! Love the matching outfits in the other pictures. I saw the one piece outfit jude had on at target yesterday, but they didn't have it in Nick's size!