Friday, September 17, 2010

No More Antibiotics!!!

Yesterday was the last day of our 10 day antibiotics. Both boys seem to be better and I am hoping that is the case. Jude did wake up yesterday covered from head to toe in a rash. I wasn't too concerned about it. Jude got his one year shots 2 weeks ago and his Dr said that this round of shots can be accompanied by a rash that shows up 10 -12 days later. Since he was still on the antibiotic I decided to go ahead and call the Dr. He said that it very well could be the shots, but it also could be the antibiotic, sulfatrim. 1 out of 30 kids have a mild reaction to this medicine. He said there is no way to tell what caused the rash so from no on we will just have to avoid Sulfatrim just to be safe. I am guessing that it was from the shots, but I wouldn't want to risk it.
My boys feeling better, I love these boys :-)
Jude's cheeks were so red from his rash

My Speckled baby

No comments: