Saturday, September 18, 2010

Football, Friends, and Fun!!!

We had such a fun day today! Some friends of ours came over to watch the Purdue game and the brought their adorable 12 weeks old twins, Sam and Marah! It was so great to get to hang out with Neil and Hadleigh and catch up. At Purdue Mike lived with Neil and I lived with Hadleigh. Their twins are absolutely precious! They are such laid back babies. They laid on the floor just looking around and hardly made a peep. I am so glad that we are back in Indiana and we can watch these sweet babies grow!

I got to cuddle up to Marah
While Sam took a nap on the couch :-)
Tonight me and the boys spent some time out by the water. Eli loves to go out there. We have 2 white ducks in out neighborhood and they are not scared of people at all. They were swimming across the pond when we went out there and as soon as the spotted us they swam right over to us. The came right out of the water and got within a few feet from us. They actually made me a little nervous when they were so close so I made sure I was holding both boys. The ducks did move away, but they were never too far from us. They actually followed us back up to our house and stood outside our back door for a few minutes. Reggie and Maggie were going crazy!
I LOVE the way the trees reflect in the water!
And I love taking pictures of the boys by the water
Eli liked watching the ducks swim towards us and come out of the water

Jude had fun watching the duckies too!The ducks came right up to the back doorAll 4 "kids" we excited to see them

1 comment:

Mollie Titus said...

So cute! Love the last picture of the boys and dogs. ;) We need to see you all again soon.