Friday, September 10, 2010

Jude's First Haircut

Jude got his very first hair cut today. Mike has been wanting to get his hair cut for about 3 months now, but I just wasn't ready to get rid of his baby hair. I agreed that we could get his hair cut as long as it was just a trim. I am not ready for him to have a big boy hair cut just yet. So we took him to Cookie Cutters for his first hair cut. He did such a great job. He got to sit in a cute little car and he loved it. He reached for me to pick him up several times but he didn't cry, he never even got sad and that made me happy. The stylist did a great job and he still looks absolutely adorable. :-)

Before

What a cute little driver!
He did such a great job!

All done!
Still handsome as can be!The First hair cut certificate he got
His baby hairEli had fun playing on the big Dinosaur slide while Jude got his hair cut

1 comment:

Megan said...

So cute!! :) I take the girls there too. It is kind of expensive, but I just don't trust myself with scissors so close to their faces!