Monday, July 26, 2010

We are Moving Back Home!!!!

It is officially official, we are moving back to Indiana in 2 weeks!!!!! I am beyond excited!!! Mike found out a few months ago that there was a new PhD program in Indiana and there was a possibility that he would be able to transfer. We weren't sure if it would work out because it is a brand new program and he is already 1 year into it here in Iowa but he went ahead and applied and had an interview. We found out probably 6 weeks ago that he was initially accepted but there were a few forms that needed to be filled out and an official letter had to come from the University of Iowa and then everything had to be approved by the head of the school of Medicine in Indiana. That brings us to today, we finally received the final acceptance letter and it is official that we are MOVING HOME!!!!!!

I have enjoyed our time here in Iowa but I am so thrilled to be moving closer to our family and friends. I am so glad the boys will get to spend more time with their cousins and we won't have to miss birthday parties and family get togethers anymore.

Now we just need to get busy and pack up everything in the next 2 weeks. I am so excited I think I could pack our entire house tonight!!!!!


This is how I feel!!!!!!

5 comments:

Rajean B. said...

Wow! That's super exciting news. Congratulations and best of luck with the move :)

Megan said...

How exciting! We will have to plan a play date!

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

Yipeeeeeeee!!!! We are so excited and now we can finally tell people!! My lips no longer have to be super-glued shut!! I'm just imagining all the family times!! We will see you Friday to help pack! Love ya!!

Beth said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cadu said...

Hi all well, that beautiful family you tem.Moro in Brazil.